Seen it cheaper? We aim to match authorised UK dealers
The Reloop RP-7000 MK2 is a next-generation turntable that features many professional functions such as a reverse function, three-speed controls, and a perfectly balanced tonearm.
For a limited time, get a free Concorde Black with every Reloop RP-7000MK2 Black purchase.
- See full product description
- See bundle deals
0% Finance: From only £36.13 per month!
Available on this product
The Reloop RP-7000 MK2 is a next-generation high-torque turntable that has been designed to fulfill the demands of professional DJs and nightclubs. The highly-powerful direct-drive motor combined with a super-robust construction makes this a turntable a force to be reckoned with and can withstand the rigours of continuous everyday use with ease.
The RP-7000 MK2 comes with many professional features that have been designed to make any DJ’s lie easier. This includes handy functions like a newly developed aluminium LED target light, which allows you to find the stylus position in a dark environment, as well as an additional start/stop button that lets the turntable be used in a battle-style configuration. For even more creative control over your vinyl, the RP-7000mk2 features controls for three motor speeds (33 1/3, 45, & 78rpm) as well as dedicated controls for forward and reverse modes.
A statically balanced S-shaped tone arm sits on the RP7000mk2 and features a hydraulic and anti-skating mechanism for the best vinyl tracking possible, you can rest knowing your needle won’t jump or skip your music. The freshly designed tonearm gives you excellent stability alongside a height/vertically adjustable tracking angle. The low-resonance tonearm features a universal connection for pick-up cartridge systems.
The RP-7000 MK2 features a finely tuned, quartz-driven motor with digital pitch correction. This motor operates with a starting torque of 2.8kg/cm but can be fully adjusted up to a maximum of 4.5kg/cm. This motor makes the turntable run extremely smoothly with a wow and flutter of just 0.01% WRMS. Furthermore, the break speed of the turntable can be adjusted from 0.2 – 6 seconds while the precision-machined, heavy die-cast aluminium platter has been lined with a vibration-reducing rubber material that works to eliminate unwanted vibrations and resonance.
The RP-7000MK2 turntable features a high-resolution pitch section and makes use of a digital fader to control the platter speed. This turntable comes with three pitch range controls, the classic +/-8%, DJ-friendly +/-16% and a massive +/-50% for ultra pitch adjustments. This allows you to get creative when modulating the playing record’s tone. When quartz lock is switched on the platter speed will be unaffected by the fader position and will spin at 0%.
Using a combination of rubber, metal and synthetic materials the RP-7000 mk2’s housing is more robust and reinforced than ever before. This results in a turntable which is exceptionally resistant to vibrations caused by the clubs environment. The shock-absorbing feet help to further isolate the heavy frequencies from causing vibration. The turntable is coated in a scratch-resistant high-quality black or silver metallic finish that looks both sleek and highly professional.
Thanks to the intelligent design and recessed rear connection panel, the RP-7000mk2 can be placed in flight cases with ease. A switchable phono preamp allows you to use both gold-plated RCA connector for both phono and line output signals; an optional ground terminal gives you added protection in the club. All cable connections are super-easy to exchange and are fully detachable which is useful for transport and storage.
NEW in the MK2 version...
- Built for the club: Rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design with additional reinforcements out of metal, rubber and moulding compound for high vibration damping and isolation
- More powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Fine-tuned motor control for further optimization of wow and flutter and rotation
- Newly developed, height-adjustable tone arm base (VTA) and Anti-Skating control
- Particularly light weight and rigid, satin aluminium material used for tone arm
- Adjustable Pitch scale for precise adjustments
- Optional ground terminal offers additional protection in complex club & studio environments
- Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle light in new aluminium design
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
- Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable stop speed (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Precise control of motor with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM)
- Precision manufactured, die cast aluminium turntable
- Rubber inlays to reduce vibrations and background noise
- Static-balance universal S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pickup systems (SME)
- Pitch range +/-8 %, +/-16 %, +/-50 % (Ultra Pitch)
- Quartz lock
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Reverse function: switch for forwards and reverse operation
- Recessed connection cavity for easy installation in cases & seamless adjustment
- Phono and line out (no earth required)
- Removable mains and Cinch cable
- Safety mains switch
- Shock-absorbing feet to insulate against vibrations
Technical Data Turntable
- Type: direct-drive turntable
- Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- Starting torque: 2.8 – 4.5 kg/cm (adjustable)
- Adjustable stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Start-up time / change to RPM: <0.2 sec
- Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
- S/N ratio: > 55dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: die-cast aluminium
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.5 kg
- Type: universal, static balanced, S-shaped
- Effective length: 230 mm
- Overhang: 15 mm
- Tracking error range: < 3°
- VTA setting range: 0-6 mm
- Useable weight of pickups: 3.5~8.5 g (incl. headshell 13~18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 – 3 g
- Effective tone arm mass: 30 g
- Connections: 1x PHONO/LINE Out (gold-plated), 1x GND earth connection
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power consumption: 13 W
- Dimensions: 458 (W) x 354 (D) x 144,6 (H) mm
- Weight: approx. 11.7 kg
- LED needle light
- PHONO Cinch cable with earth
- AC mains adapter
- Operating instructions